Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Recipe: "Fried" Bananas:



I've never been good at frying things, so I think I either need to practice more, or I needed to use a greener banana.  The texture of this dish is...interesting.  It's very mushy.  I also think that I might have sliced the banana pieces too thin.  But other than that, this dish was strangely good.  It was the perfect amount of sweet for me.  Especially since I'm trying to keep my calorie intake down.  

Ingredients: 
1 Banana, sliced 
1 Tbsp Honey 
1 Tbsp Water 
1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Olive Oil 
Cinnamon 

Directions:


Slice the banana. Lightly drizzle the oil in the pan.  Cook the banana slices for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.  


Whisk together the honey and water, and then pour the mixture over the banana. 


Let the banana slices cool and then sprinkle some cinnamon on top and serve! 

Enjoy! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment