Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Friday!

Hello!  I know I say this every time, but...Wow, it's been a while!

Turns out I did have plans for the 4th of July.  I went over to my Aunt's house for a BBQ and Daiquiris. It was a lot of fun.  Personally, we didn't go find fireworks, but on the drive home we saw A LOT.  I haven't spent the 4th of July in my Aunt's town in a long time, so I didn't remember how they treated fireworks and the people who were viewing them...There were SO MANY people in the streets and in the way, it was so ridiculous and to be honest, a little dangerous.  Like there were children sitting on the edge of the sidewalks with their feet in the street, where cars are trying to get out, I didn't like it at all.  I'm from a small town, where there is one place people gather to see fireworks, and that's a big farm.  We don't have people in the middle of main streets.  (Neighborhoods are a different story.)

I also finished the 6th and 7th Harry Potter books.  Before July ended!  I was worried that I wasn't going to, but I just decided to make time for them.  Which I really should do all the time, but I just sometimes don't.  I loved the series (obviously) and I hate that I've finished them...Does anyone else get like that?  I really wanted to read them forever!  Now I'm reading two different books, one will get a full review next Friday, so be on the look out for that! 

Now, some diet talk.  Still on one.  I've decided 100% I'm going to start working out in August.  I think my body has hit a plateau, and I'm not going to lose anymore weight without working out.  I should have been working out from the beginning, but I've never liked working out, and I just didn't have that push, but now I feel as if I really need it.  Is that weird to say?  I really want to workout.  I don't really have a set routine, but I'll work on that.  

Now about my post schedules...Last year I found a groove I really liked with my posts.  I barely missed days once I really found what I liked, and I wish I could say the same about this year.  But this year has been hard for me.  I've had personal issues, I've had some family things going on, and I've had a sick cat. (All things I'm not comfortable with posting about.)  So I've been a little bit stressed, and I just haven't felt well enough to write even the simplest of posts that I make.  Things are still stressful, but I really like this blog, and I hate when I don't publish anything. 

Now, I think I've covered everything!  
I've got a lot of beauty products lined up and lots of different recipes I really want to try, so everything should be gold for the rest of the year, as long as things keep going up! 

What do you do when you stressed out? 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment