Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy Friday!



Hello!  Happy Friday to you!  I know that I"ve been a little MIA recently so I'm here to explain a little bit.  

Last week I only posted once, and that's because I got really sick the next day, and instead of having my blog post ready like I should have, I didn't.  So, Wednesday and Friday of last week were duds.  I've also been missing a lot of Friday posts.  Mostly because I really haven't been wanting to post FOTD.  I mentioned this in my last Happy Friday post.  I guess I should fill in my FOTD posts spot, but I don't really want to.  

I just checked, and WOW it has been a long time since I didn't a Happy Friday!  Over a month now, and that is ridiculous!  

I'm still counting calories, and my clothes are starting to fit differently, but being the only vegetarian in the house is really hard, same goes for eating meat only once a week.  I'm still working towards a healthy lifestyle.  I'm really slow with change...That's something really annoying about me.  Eventually, I want to eat less meat, but currently that isn't happening.  I eat meat for dinner, and usually have some sort of meat for lunch.  But I'm all about portion control and less sugar.  I stay away from all of the desserts, or at least I try.  Again, something really hard to do when your house is full of cookies and brownies.  Most of the time I can stop myself, but other times, I cave.  Luckily, I haven't over eaten yet.  

Enough about my diet, now!  I said last time that I would be finished with the Harry Potter books by the end of June...and I'm not.  I'm still reading the sixth one, but I'm more than halfway through it!  Soon I will be starting the seventh, and hopefully I can finish that one by the end of July, but lets face it, I don't think I'll do that.  I'm already thinking about which book to read after I'm done with the Harry Potter series, and I'm leaning towards Beaches or One Day.  I'll write about them when I get there!  

Tomorrow is July 4th! Woohoo!  A typically fun holiday full of fireworks and BBQs and stuff, but I'm not going to be doing that.  My friends don't typically like getting together on holidays and my family only gets together for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  So, I'll be with my mom and sister.  I don't think we'll be doing anything too crazy.   (Want to know what I did last 4th of July? Check it out, here!)

I lead such a thrilling life!  Haha.  

What are you doing for the 4th?  Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment