Friday, May 1, 2015

Book Review: Vegetarian Weight Loss by Jonathan Vine



For a while now I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian.  I already don't eat red meat or pork, so it wouldn't be that drastic of a change or at least that's what I think.  It obviously will be a BIG change for me, but I'd really like to try a little harder with my health.  

Even though I had been thinking about, I didn't know much about the vegetarian diet.  To be honest I didn't even really know where to start. So, when I saw that I could get this ebook for free, I jumped on the opportunity.  

In the introduction the author, Jonathan Vine, tells you all about the different types of vegetarians.  There is a section in the book dedicated to the health benefits of a vegetarian diet, and what foods to avoid to what foods to stock up on. But, this book isn't just about being a vegetarian, it's also about how to loose weight. He also mentions the health benefits of switching to all natural foods. Vine provides information of why being a vegetarian will help you loose weight and he also has provided 51 recipes for you to get started!  I haven't tried all of them, but I did pick out a few to try, and they're pretty good.  

Now, if you're an experienced vegetarian, this ebook is not for you.  It has some really good information, but a lot of the recipes have eggs in them.  But if you're like me, and you want to become a vegetarian, but you have no idea where to start, this is a good push in the right direction.  

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment