Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Friday!

A little under a  year ago, I was doing a little series here called "7 Things," and exactly a year ago, I posted 7 goals that I had, and I haven't really done them.  That's really sad, isn't it?  I have done one,  sort of...I've just taken a break. 
 To be honest, me doing just one of the goals, even though I'm nowhere near done with it, is an accomplishment.  I tend to get side tracked and distracted.  It's something I have to work on.  

Anyways, the 7 goals are: 
Learn French.  
Which I am doing. 
Learn to play the piano.  
Which, I started, but then got distracted.  I can play a little bit, but reading music hasn't come back to me like I thought it would. 
Learn ASL 
I know very few words, and they're just words I picked up, I haven't actually tried with ASL, yet! 
Learn how to play poker. 
I haven't even tried. 
Learn how to survive in the wild. 
Again, not tried, but still really interested. 
Know what plant life can kill me. 
Who wouldn't love this knowledge?  I just really need to find the right resources! 
Sew. 
Still haven't learned, but I do have a few things that need to be repaired, so maybe I can get on this soon. Especially since my mom is too busy at the moment.  

For more of an explanation go here

Enjoy your weekend! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment