Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone!

This week has been full of preparation. As you know, Easter is coming up this Sunday, and this week has involved a lot of cleaning. The house gets a weekly clean, but this is like a deep clean. Things are being polished. Haha. This year Easter is going to be hosted at my house (hence the polishing) and I'm so happy about that. I don't have to get up as early, and I don't have to rush my make-up. Christmas I had to put my make-up on in the car. Not a fun time.

I don't know exactly what were going to be eating. It's either going to be ham, lamb, or both. We don't have a lot of family coming, but we like options. Vegetables are always the same carrots, broccoli, asparagus, something along those lines. I hope it's not asparagus, I am NOT a fan. There will also be champagne and some kind of wine. Usually red. Again, not a fan. Red wine is too dry for me. I don't know, maybe I haven't found the right one? And for dessert a cake or pie. Again not sure. It even could be both. Like I said my family likes options. I'll try to snap some pictures as I go. My mom also wanted to try this Easter Martini she found in a recipe, but I don't if she has decided on that one. If she has, you'll be seeing it on the Wednesday after. I'm the one who makes all of the drinks.

It's going to be a fun holiday. I'm sure of it.

As for what I'm going to wear, and how I'm going to do my hair, I'm lost. I have a few shirts that I'm thinking about, but it really depends on how I'm feeling. The same goes for my make-up. I know I want to do more than my usual look, but if I mess up, there's on so many times I can rub make-up off before my face starts to hurt. For my lipstick I really want to wear my Rimmel London Kate Moss 107, but I kind of feel as if that's too dark for Easter...I don't know. Again, you'll see my face the following Friday.

Does your family get together for Easter? Tell me about it!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment