Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Recipe: Confetti Brownies



This recipe I found on Facebook.  One of my friends made it, posted about it, and I instantly wanted to make it.  I kind of over cooked mine, because every time I stuck the toothpick in it didn't come out clean, so mine is a little bit more brown than it should be.  Other than that, it’s great.  Very ooey gooey.  It tastes like a yellow cake with something a little extra.  I love it, and my family does too!


Ingredients:
1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 cup Butter, melted
1 Egg
2/3 cup Sprinkles, divided into 1/3 cups
1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup White Chocolate Chips

Directions:


Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Using an electric mixer, mix the cake, butter, and egg on medium.


Add in 1/3 cup sprinkles and on low, mix them in.


Grease a 9x9 dish, and add 2/3 of the mix into the pan. 
Sprinkle with the white chocolate chips and the rest of the sprinkles.


Pour the condensed milk evenly on top.

I had some extra powder, so that's what that is in the middle of the dish. 

Ball the rest of the cake mixture and place evenly through out the dish.


Bake for 30 minutes or until they're a light brown color.


Let cool and enjoy!
xx

a

No comments:

Post a Comment