Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Friday!

Good morning!  I hope your doing well.

This week has been a good one.  I went out to Target and got some new clothes from the Ava & Viv line. I've been wanting some new clothes for a while now.  I got two shirts and a pair of jeans.  The jeans are a little tight, but I think that is because their skinny jeans.  They're also really long.  They said that their 31 inseam, but they're just so long.  I don't know if I'll keep them, and try to make them work, or if I'll return them.  I don't even know if  I can return them, since I took off all of their tags...I don't return things that often.  
It's also been snowing on and off.  Yesterday it snowed so much, that the snow that did melt when it was in the 40s is back.  I'm tired of snow and the gray skies, but I really don't want the humidity to roll in.  I hate humidity so much. 
I'm still going strong with Duolingo.  I'm currently a level 7 and just finished Conjunctions 1. Sometimes I don't even have to slow down the sentence when she speaks.  I call that success.  I just really cannot speak French out loud.  That is not a success.  It would be nice if I had an instructor who could, at times, come in and help me with the pronunciations, but that's not possible.  Maybe when I go back to school, I'll see if they offer French.  Maybe that will improve me a little bit.  

The worst thing to happen this week is my girl kitten, Pandora, has gone into heat.  So she's been crying and pacing since Tuesday.  She was supposed to get fixed a while ago, when her brother, Benny, got fixed, but she was too small and she had a high heart rate.  The vet didn't want to operate.  I guess the only good thing is that she is an indoor cat and has no chance of getting pregnant.  That would be a disaster.


So, tell me, would you rather it be snowy or sunny?
Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment