Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Friday!

Good Morning!  It is still the morning right?  Yeah, almost 11 am, but whatever!  

So, as you can see I've  been slacking.  I didn't get out a recipe post on Wednesday or even on Thursday like I said I would on Twitter.  So, I'm going to have one come out tomorrow.  I don't normally post on the weekends, but I have two dessert recipes that I want to get out before Valentine's Day.  They're both centered around that day.  

My week has been boring.  I haven't been feeling well and I'm not really sure why.  I've been watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix, and it's actually pretty good.  I didn't think that I was going to like it, but I do!  I'm almost done with season 8, which makes me kind of sad, but I'll find another series to watch.  Do you have an recommendations?  Let me know! 

I'm also finally on the fifth Harry Potter book.  It took me a little while to read the fourth one.  I don't really know why, but I just didn't pick up the book as much.  I think it has something to do with me taking a break in between books.  The fourth book hadn't arrived when I finished the third so I had to go on and read two other books.  They threw me off my Harry Potter game.  Haha.  

I've decided to try out some of the things that came with my computer, including a calendar.  I usually use a paper one, but I haven't been out to buy one, and this one is right here.  It says that it syncs to something, I don't know what that means, but I'll figure it out.  I guess it's a neat little feature...I'll get back to you on that!  

I hope your week was better than mine!  Check back for that recipe tomorrow! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment