Friday, February 27, 2015

FOTD #22:





Happy Friday!  Today I am wearing a white shirt that has owls on the shoulder and the side (not that you can see that) that I got from Modcloth.  I really like the shirt, it fits perfectly, but it was a little short when I got it.  I could have managed but then I washed it, and it turned into a crop top.  Not really my style, so I usually wear a sweater over it.  The navy sweater is from Wal*mart.  I wear it constantly.  



As for my face I am  wearing:

 Hard Candy eye shadow primer.  
My concealer is Rimmel London Match Perfection in 125 Fair.
I filled in my eye brows with a light greyish/blackish eyeshadow that has no name. 
My blush is Maybelline Mineral Power in Soft Mauve. 
My bronzer is NYC Sun n' Bronze  in 706 Hamptons Raidance. 
My mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. 
My eye shadow is Cargo Cosmetics Northern Lights the shade called Caspian Sea. 
My lipstick is L'Oreal Paris Infallible 138 Forever Fuchsia. 

xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment