Friday, February 13, 2015

FOTD 21:


Happy Friday y'all!  Today I am wearing one of my favorite sweaters that I got from, you guessed it, Khols.  It's a v-neck, long sleeved, perfect sweater.  I wear it constantly. I can't exactly remember how much it cost, but I think it was a little pricier than usual. 

Also, in my hair is the Instanatural argan oil (More here).  I put a few drops in my hands, ran it through my hair, and then twisted it up into a bun.  I took the bun out a few hours later, and the curls stayed all night long. 


As for on my face:
As always, I'm wearing Hard Candy eye shadow primer.  
My concealer is Rimmel London Match Perfection in 125 Fair.
I filled in my eye brows with a light grayish/blackish eye shadow that has no name. 
My mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black.
My blush is Estee Lauder 08 Peach Passion. 
My eye shadow is Estee Lauder 33 Ivy Envy. 
My lipstick is Wet n' wild 911D Stoplight Red. 

Hope your week went well! 
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment