Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Years!



So I know that it's the 5th of January, and typically (when I'm running this blog correctly) I post on the first of the month, but whatever, better late than never I always say!  

2014 was an okay year, not the best but also not the worst.  I'd like to say I did a lot of things, and I stayed with my resolutions, but I didn't.  I did blog a lot, in my opinion.  I found a schedule that I liked for a bit, and now I'm going to be changing a few things up.  After this week, I'm only going to post three times a week instead of five (okay, more like four times a week...).  I really like my recipe posts and I really like my beauty posts.  I don't know if I should keep up with my FOTD Fridays, but for right now I'm planning on it.  (Lets be honest, I don't swtich up my make-up enough...mostly just my lips.)  So next week will be Mondays--Beauty, Wednesdays--Recipes, and Fridays--FOTD.  I'll still have my first of the month posts with little updates about my life, but I'm thinking about not doing the Monthly Musics.  I've skipped the last two, and just like make-up, I keep my music pretty much the same.  I know, I'm so lame. 
My Christmas was fun.  I got to see the babies of the family, and I accidently spilt wine on the table cloth, but no one seemed to be mad about that.  Lucky me.  The annual Christmas Party with the friends was fun.  We played Cards Against Humanity and a few other games, it was fun.  And for New Years Eve I was with my mom and sister.  It was a great time at home. I'm excited for the new year.
I just got around to ordering my Christmas presents, I only got two beauty product because I decided to buy books instead, so keep an eye out for those posts soon.  


I hope 2015 is everything I can hope for and more. I'm not going to set and resolutions, because we all know I'll break them.  I hope 2014 was a good year for you and I hope 2015 is even better!  

Love you lots! 
xx 


What I was saying last year, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment