Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Friday!

Hello!  Happy Free Friday!  I feel odd saying that, but it the title to my little "series" and that's how I'm going to do it!  Blah.  This week has been a little tiring.  I wanted to fix my sleeping schedule, but then didn't, then I tried again, and failed, but now I think it's back on track...Hopefully.  I'll know by tomorrow.  

My sisters friend came over yesterday and did her hair.  I didn't feel like getting my hair done.  I typically just trim it myself.  It's free that way.  I keep thinking that I want to put an unnatural color in my hair, but then I always chicken out.  I saw a picture on tumblr and I really liked how it was colored, it was green highlights against black hair, and it made me want some.  Not green, but probably purple or pink.  I don't know if  I would ever color my hair though, not like that at least.  

I've also been cleaning like crazy.  I love to clean, but recently I've been lacking in motivation.  I think it's back though.  Cleaning calms me.  I love it.  I guess a lot of people would think I'm odd for that. 



I also posted this picture to Instagram.  I have a 100 of the same looking pic, but I just randomly picked this one.  It was cropped on there, but whatever.  I liked it.  A lot.   They all pretty much look the same.  These were taken on the way home from a friends house during the evening.  Sometimes the area that I live in is really pretty.  


Here's another one that  I really liked, but haven't posted yet.  I don't know if I'm going to...Probably not.   I don't know.  I know these pictures aren't special, but I'm a big fan of sunsets.  I also said that I would post more pictures.  

How was your week?  Let me know! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment