Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Friday!

I'm not really sure where I'm going to go with this post.  To be honest, it might just be a bunch of rambling until I feel as if I've figured everything out.  

Fridays are usually my FOTD posts, but I feel as if my make-up is always the same.  I don't change that often, so really it just gets, well, boring.  I've been thinking about other things I could do, like talk about the book I'm reading, or take pictures while I'm out and about and post them, but sometimes I don't read for months, and I mostly do the same thing whenever I go out.  So, I'm thinking that Fridays can be anything.  If I go out to places I don't normally visit, I'll take a few pictures, If I change how I do my make-up, then I'll talk about it, if I'm currently reading something, then I'll talk about it.  Free Friday.  I think that is what I'll call this "series." 

This week I've been sick.  If you follow my twitter (ha) then you would know that.  First it was my sister, then my mom, and now me.  I tried really hard not to get sick, but, of course, it didn't work. My throat is feeling better, but now I have a cough.  I've been taking medicine, and it seems to be working alright.  I've also been reading, a lot.  Okay, so maybe not a lot, but I'm on my 3rd book this year.  First I read a book called Blow: How a Small Town Boy Made $100 Million with the Medellin Cocaine Cartel and Lost it All by Bruce Porter.  It's a very interesting read.  I saw the movie first, and just recently got my hands on the book.  I really liked the book.  It was a little long at some points, but really, really, interesting.  Nothing like the movie, but that's to be expected.  Now I'm reading the Harry Potter series.  I'm currently on the second one, and yeah, it will be done by tonight.  I've never read the Harry Potter books.  When they were popular, (were?  They still are!)  I wasn't into reading.  I've seen all of the movies of course, and now I'm learning a few things that have been left out.  I'm sure I'll finish the series soon.  Then I have a whole stack to pick from, and I'll talk about them as I go.  

The friend that I mentioned a few months ago, the pregnant one, had her baby yesterday morning.  Everyone is all excited, and she looks perfect.  She is so ready to be a mom.  I'm so happy for her and her husband, and I can't wait until she brings the little guy up for a visit.  Not that I'm that good with children, but you know it the thought that counts...Does that work here?  Whatever.  

Anyways...
I feel as if I just moved my Monday Updates to Friday, but ehhh, there will be lots of different things here.  Including some pictures along the way. 

Have a good weekend!  
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment