Friday, November 14, 2014

FOTD #19:



Today I am wearing a white shirt that has a pattern on it but you can't see it unless your up close. (Up close here)  It also has a gold zipper in the back.  I got this shirt from TJ Maxx and I love it!  I think it cost me around $20.  



I have my usual primers on, Hard Candy for my eye lids, and then Rimmel London Fix and Perfect 002.  
On my eyes I have Maybelline's "The Nudes" eyeshadow.  I combined the shimmery brown. shimmery dark brown, and the shimmery gold colors just to have something different.   I then lined both my upper and lower eyelashes with the new Kajal eyeliner in the color Onyx Rush.  
My mascara is my usual L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black.
On my cheeks I have Estee Lauder in Peach Passion.
And finally on my lips, since  I went to bold with my eyes, I went with Revlon Lip Butter in 080 Strawberry Shortcake.  

 I still have no complaints about the Kajal eyeliner yet.  

Have a good weekend! 
xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment