Friday, November 7, 2014

FOTD #18:


Today I just kind of did what I wanted to do.  Something a little different than what I usually do.  
I'm wearing my favorite shirt from TJ Maxx.  It cost about $20.  It's kind of tunic-y, and it's so soft!  It's a little slouchy and that's also what I love about it.  It's a 3/4 sleeve, and I never want to take it off.  ( I obviously do, but you know what I mean!)


On my face I have Hard Candy eye shadow primer.  
Then Rimmel London's concealer in 125 fair.  
On my cheeks I have Revlon 007 Melon Drama.  
My eye shadow is from Estee Lauder 33 Ivy Envy, and my eye liner is also from Estee Lauder, Pure Color duo eye liner 01 Blackened Black.  
My mascara is my every day mascara from L'Oreal, Voluminous Carbon Black.  
And on my lips I have Revlon 657 Fuchsia Fusion.  


Have a good weekend!  
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment