Monday, November 10, 2014

And the girl with the new computer is...


ME!

I know I haven't been writing these little personal updates recently, but really nothing has been going on.  (I also slacked off last week and only had a few blog posts out. Sorry.)  But currently I am typing this blogpost on my brand new computer!  
This computer is a little different than my old one.  I'm finally back to HP and I love it.  I hated my Toshiba.  I don't know why, I just didn't like it much.  I feel like HP is a better brand.  But I guess everyone has their favorite brands.  The biggest difference with this computer compared to all of my other computer is that this one is both a normal PC and it's a touch screen...So weird.  I keep touching the screen for pointless reason just because I can.  

I don't know how long this little excitement about how new it is and how different it is to have a touch screen but I think it's going to be a while.  Also, since it is the first time using it,  I still have no idea what I'm doing.  I'm just playing around and getting every thing I had before, and getting all of my accounts back up and already logged in.  (Yes, I keep myself logged into everything...)  

Anyways, no more me complaining about how my computer is broken! Yay!! 

If you don't know what happened to my old computer, first I dropped it, and it was of course on the side that the charger goes into, and of course it damaged something in there and so it became harder and harder for the computer to stay plugged in.  Then I thought that it was going to die completely when it got a lot of water damage, but it dried out all by itself and I continued to struggle with the charging.  I don't really know how long I had problems but in the last two or three months it just became ridiculous.  I had to shake it and twist it and hold it in all different kinds of positions, it was a mess.  But on Saturday night it finally gave up and the little metal piece inside the jack came off and fell out.  So, I made sure I had everything I need off of that computer, and I finally bought a new one.  
Hopefully I have better luck with this one.  (I'm technologically cursed, I swear!) 

Alright, enough about my computer!  At the end of this week, on Saturday, my friend is having her baby shower!  I'm really excited.  This will be my first baby shower!  I haven't gotten her any gifts yet, but I will this week and then next Monday I'll blog all about it, and show pictures of everything I'm comfortable (and she's comfortable) with sharing!  

So exciting!  

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment