Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October!

It has now been a year since I started doing these "Hello ___."  I started with October and I kept up with it.  

You can view my first October post here!

My sister's 25th birthday is coming up.  This year I'm dressing up as Linda Belcher from Bob's Burgers.  Last year I wasn't so sure on who I was going as, so  I decided on Ursula from The Little Mermaid.  I painted my face purple, put way to much dry shampoo in my hair, and I wore my homecoming dress from 9th grade.  I only have on picture, and it's not the most flattering.  So I'll just keep that one to myself.  I'll have pictures this year though. I'll definitely post one or two.   
 I have no clue what all of the friends are going as.  I just really hope the dress up.
Also this month is my Mom's birthday, but as I said last year, she's not so big on birthdays.

Halloween is still one of my favorite holidays, even though no one in my neighborhood celebrates, and we don't have any kids around so we don't get trick-or-treaters.  
I'm sure I'll visit a few costume stores, and I'll try to snap a few pics.

Hope your Halloween goes great, and I hope October is fun for you!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment