Friday, October 24, 2014

FOTD #17: Linda Belcher!



I can't really call this a FOTD because it's actually from last week, but this is what I looked like as Linda Belcher from Bob's Bugers.  




 I am wearing a red long sleeved sweater from Khols.  I got it last year around this time, and I think it was a little bit pricier than I usually buy...Maybe around $30.  


On my face I have my usual Rimmel London Primer and Hard Candy Eye shadow Primer.   
My concealer is Rimmel London #125 fair. 
I filled in my eyebrows with the same shadow I use every time.  
On my eyelids I have the lightest color in "The Nudes" palette from Maybelline, and then I used my gel liner to line my eyes.  But it was old and a little clumpy so I went over it with my eyeliner marker from Flower Beauty.  
My blush is Estee Lauder in 08 Peach Passion.  
On my lips I went pretty bold, and I'm not really sure if it matched my red sweater, but I really wanted to wear it.  It's called Embrace 335 by Covergirl.  It fades to a lighter pinky color, but it was still fresh in these pictures.  


This is also when I did the day old hair, with dry shampoo, and the L'Oreal Boost it High Lift Creation Spray, with backcombing.  
I think it turned out well.  

And if you were wondering how I did the glasses, I popped out the lenses from an old pair of 3-D glasses then wrapped them in duct tape.  

I know Halloween is next week, but I have something else for that day! 
Hope you're well! 
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment