Friday, October 10, 2014

FOTD #15:


Today I'm wearing a Navy, what do you call a sweater that isn't a sweater but it's like a cover up...?, I don't really know what to call it. It's 3/4 sleeves with two pockets but it doesn't button up.  It's a cotton cover up from Khols and even though you can't see it I'm also wearing a tank top from Walmart.  I think the cover up from Khols cost around $15 and the tank from Walmart was probably around $8.


On my face I have the usual Rimmel London Primer 002 Fix & Perfect and Hard Candy Eye shadow primer.  With Rimmel London Concealer in #125 Fair.  And the unknown eyshadow that I always use to fill in my eyebrows. 
On my eyes I have a mixture of an unknown brand eyeshadow and the shimmery gold from Maybellines "The Nudes" Palette.   For my mascara I went with Maybelline's The Colossal Volum' Express.  
On my cheeks I have Estee Lauder 08 Peach Passion.
And finally on my lips I have Rimmel London 080 Strawberry Shortcake.

Hope you have a great weekend! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment