Monday, September 29, 2014

Where has the year gone?


Can you believe it's almost October?!  I know I can't.  Here is what's been happening to me for the past two weeks. 

Not really much has been happening to me personally.  I was home alone (well, not alone, my sister was here) for five days.  My mom went up to New York to look after my Great Aunt who has fallen ill.  She's 93 years old, so it was a little bit serious.  She went to the hospital, but now she's fine.  Getting stronger every day.  I've never met her, but she sounds really funny.  She's your typical New Yorker.  Sassy and sarcastic.  Sounds perfect for me!  I hope to meet her, but it's a little hard for us to take a family trip up because of all of our animals.  We used to get our neighbor to take care of them, but the last time he did that one of our cats got locked into my sisters old room for a whole week.  I don't know how, but whatever.  We would need some one to come stay at the house for a week or so, but we don't really know who to trust with that task.  I don't know.  Hopefully we can figure something out, because I would love to meet her.  

Other than being with out my mom for five days, I haven't done much.  I cleaned the kitchen, but what I really need to do is clean my room.  My sleeping schedule is getting bad again, but it's nothing I can't fix.  I really want to go sweater shopping.  I actually sort of kind of want to knit my own sweater, like how cool would that be?  I've never been good at knitting, but I know how.  I made a cat sized blanket before, and I currently have a want to be blanket on needles right now, but I've also been working on that since high school.   I've never gone by the rules either, So who really knows how it will turn out once I actually finish it.    I just think it would be really cool to wear something that I have personally made...I don't know.  

I watched Les Misérables for the first time yesterday.  Loved it.  Knew I would.  I've just never sat down and watched it.  Musicals are my favorite everything.  If you haven't seen it, then I suggest it.  

Oh, I'm also having computer issues again.  Actually I should say still.  The water damage is nothing.  Perfectly fine from that area, but I dropped my laptop a few months back and of course it hit the side with the charger in it and blah blah blah, now I have to willy nilly shake and move my laptop for it to charge.  Sometimes I go through Twitter sideways.  It sucks, and I'm looking into replacements.  I really want to get a tablet with a keyboard attachment, and I've seen one that seems alright and is in my budget, but I just don't know yet.  I'm very hesitant when spending more than $50.  

Hope you've enjoyed today's post!  Hope you're well! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment