Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Updates:


Over the weekend I finally corrected my sleeping schedule so that means that I got to go weekend shopping.  I didn’t get anything fun, just essentials, but it was still better than waking up so late in the day. I never used to be a morning person, but now I love it.  Waking up at 530 am and actually doing things that I want to all day, just makes me happy.  When I was school I hated getting up so early.  But I’m assuming that’s because I was going to school, and I hated school.  I’ve talked about that before.
Also since I was awake I got to go out to dinner.  I love going out to dinner.  I think it’s because there’s no clean up, plus there are many different options.  (Not that I choose them.)  I’m kind of a picky eater.  I eat pretty much the same thing where ever I go.  Chicken.  If it’s not chicken, it’s a turkey burger.  I also really love seafood.  But I don’t often go to a seafood restaurant.   
I went to Sakura, and I got the Sakura Delight, which is Chicken and shrimp with vegetables rice and a sauce.  I don’t remember what kind of sauce it is, but I love it.  It also comes with soup and salad, which I also love.  My mom got a bento box that had tofu in it, so I decided to try it…Let’s just say it’s not for me.  At least not just straight up tofu.  I like tofu chicken nuggets last I checked, but I don’t know, I thought it tasted like hot unflavored Jell-O.  If you have a Sakura near you, and you haven’t gone, I suggest you go.  It’s great.
Another thing that I tried over the weekend was Dannon Oikos Caramel macchiato yogurt because I kept seeing commercials for it, so I decided why not?  Surprisingly I liked it.  I don’t know if I would eat it every day, but it’s a nice snack. 

I hope your weekend was full of great food like mine!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment