Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Recipe: Sesame Noodles




I decided to try something that I have never cooked before, and I’ve decided that this dish is not for me.  I don’t know if it’s because I made it or what, but all I could smell was the vinegar.  It tasted fine, but you know smell has a big play in eating.  I also added in some leftover chicken and pork into the dish.  I encourage you to do the same.  I also did not include the hot chili oil because we're not big on spice in this house. (And I used a different kind of onion.) 

Ingredients:
1 ½ cup pasta (I used angel hair, but you can use Japanese noodles or linguine.) 
¼ cup Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Sugar 
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Rice Vinegar 
3 tbsp Pure Sesame Oil
½ tsp Hot Chili Oil 
4 tbsp Canola Oil
4 whole green onions, sliced thin


Directions:


Cook the noodles and then set them aside for later. 


Whisk all ingredients except for the noodles and onions in a bowl.


Pour sauce over the noodles and add the onions.  


Toss it all together until everything is mixed.

Enjoy!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment