Monday, September 15, 2014

It's starting to feel like Autumn...

And I love it!  

It is currently 50 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and it feels AMAZING.  It's perfect weather for a light sweater.  I'm actually currently wearing my Camp Takota sweatshirt.  My sister would tell me I'm crazy, but her and I have very different temperatures.  While I'm bundled up in the winter, she can wear shorts and a t-shirt.  

I hope that Autumn feels like this all season, but knowing where I live the weather will change drastically.  Where I live, Spring lasts about a month and then it's instantly humid hot Summer.  But also a lot of the time, Autumn will fall back into Summer feelings.  And if you've read any of my other posts that talk about the weather, then you would know that I HATE humidity.  

Ah, anyways,  my weekend was full of all the same things, grocery shopping, wal*mart shopping, and a Philly cheese steak from IHOP.  

We've also been letting the kittens go outside more, and they have been getting into everything.  Then when we have to bring them in they cry at the door.  I feel bad, but we can't trust them outside alone yet.  We have a big yard, and are surrounded by big dogs.  But Pandora did climb a tree.  I'll try to get pictures of them outside for next week!  

Hope you have a great week! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment