Friday, September 19, 2014

FOTD #12


Hello!  Today I am wearing a pinkish-orange shirt from Khols.  I got this shirt last year during one of their sales.  I paid around $10-15 for it.  It's a 3/4 sleeve, and I rarely wear it, but I love it. 



On my face I used  my two primers Rimmel London  Fix & Perfect 002 and Hard Candy eye shadow primer.
I decided to try a cat eye (Which I'm horrible at) so for my eye shadow I've got  Maybelline’s “The Nudes” matte brown (first quad) and on my brow bone the shimmery white. ( Last quad) and for the cat eye I used eye 2 eye liquid eyeliner (and mascara but I didn't use the mascara) from Drew Barrymore's Flower line. 
My mascara is L'Oreal voluminous carbon black mascara. 
On my lips I decided to go with a light red from Revlon lip butter wild watermelon 063. 


Hope you enjoy your weekend! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment