Friday, September 12, 2014

FOTD #11:


Hello! Today I've got on a gray shirt from Target.  It has little studs on the shoulders, but you can't really see them in the picture.  
I think I got the shirt two years ago, I'm not really sure though. 



On my face I have two different primers Rimmel London  Fix & Perfect 002 and Hard Candy eyeshadow primer.
Rimmel London Concealer 125 fair.
I filled in my eyebrows with what I always use. 
I decided to go lighter with my eyes so I went with Maybelline Crown Jewels without the crease and then I used the black eyes hadow from “The Nudes” palette to line my eyes. (Top and bottom.)
The mascara that I decided to use today was  Physicians Formula Curl & Care. 
On my cheeks I stuck with the theme and used  Maybelline mineral powder in Soft mauve.
On my lips I used Revlon 657 Fuchsia Fusion.  I haven't worn it much, but I love it. 

Hope your weekend is good. 
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment