Friday, September 5, 2014

FOTD #10:



Hello!  Today I am wearing a purple shirt that I got around four years ago from Alloy.  I can't exactly remember how much it cost, but I'm sure they don't even have it anymore.  


I decided to try something a little bit different with my make-up.  I used to do a smoky eye all the time, but I'm currently out of practice, so it need a little work, but I tried.  

On my face is Rimmel London Concealer in 125 fair. 
I filled in my eyebrows with the unknown palette. 
I did use two different primers Rimmel London  Fix & Perfect 002 and Hard Candy eyes hadow primer. 
On my eyes I have Estee Lauder's 66 Candy Crave, 09 Amethyst Spark, and 10 Ivory Slipper. 
My mascara is  L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. 
On my cheeks I have Estee Lauder's  08 Peach Passion. 
And on my lips I decided to stay with the pink theme and went with  Rimmel London Show off Lip Laquer in 300 out of this world. 

Hope you had a great week and your weekend is filled with happy times. 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment