Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend fun and a little set back:

Over the weekend my aunt came into town and we all (all meaning my mom,sister, aunt, and I)  sat around for a bit and talked about everything that has been happening since the last time we saw each other. (About two months.) 

After we were all caught up we decided to go into old town and look at all the cute shops.  We went into one, where I got some butter pecan syrup, and a little chocolate covered marzipan bar. (Do they all come covered in chocolate? Idk.) My sister didn't like the marzipan, but I loved it.  I've heard it's a hit or miss item. 

After we were done in that store, my mom and aunt were hungry, so we decided to go into a small little restaurant that used to be a drugstore soda bar place. ( The real title isn't coming to me.). I had a Cesar salad with a caramel iced coffee, my mom and sister had a cheeseburger, and my aunt had a hot Ruben.  It was a delicious place, and we plan on going back really soon.  Maybe I'll do a whole post on them. 

After that it had gotten to be a little late and all of the shops had closed up so we went back home and had coffee and talked about so much more. (including makeup which made me all happy!) 

It was great. 


Now for the little art back.  Somehow water was spilled all over my laptop.  I think everything has been dried out, except for the screen. I have turned it on since, and nothing sparked or smoked, but the screen looks awful.  I've read online that I can take it apart and dry it myself, but I'm a little bit hesitant about that because I don't know what I'm doing.  So for now I think I'm going to wait it out a bit, and see where things go. 

That means that I will be posting less frequently and most likely without pictures.  As I type this, I'm using the blogger app.  

So I apologize about the quality of this post (if there are any errors and things like that) and I'm currently just trying to figure everything out.  

Please bare with me. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment