Monday, August 4, 2014

My Whole Day:


        ·         Wake up around 6:30 or 7 am
·         Check E-mail.
·         Check Blog.
·         Check Twitter.
·         Go to the Bathroom.
·         Shower.
·         Get dressed.
·         Eat Breakfast.
·         Play with Kittens.
·         Look for recipes.
·         Write other blog posts.
·         Take pictures for blog.
·         Eat lunch.
·         Play with Kittens.
·         Watch a little TV.
·         Check E-mail.
·         Check Blog.
·         Check Twitter.
·         Eat Dinner.
·         Watch Monday night TV shows.
·         Go to bed around 9:30 or 10 pm. 

That is currently what I do on a Monday...Also everyday…only different TV shows.   I’m also very lucky that I have a normal sleeping schedule right now.  I love it.  I have a very simple life at this moment in time. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment