Friday, August 15, 2014

FOTD #9:


Today I'm wearing the white version of the blue shirt I wore in last weeks FOTD.
I got it from Khols last year. 
ma

On my face I don't have much.  I wasn't feeling too well, so I went with what I call light, and not very hard to do. 
My concealer is Rimmel London #125 fair. 
My eye shadow is from a palette that the name has rubbed off of.  I know the shadow itself is called 'Twilight'.  
My eyeliner is from L'Oreal, it's called Le Kohl Duo in the color black brown/ hazelnut. 
My  mascara is from Loral as well and it's the Volumous Carbon Black that I typically always wear. 
My lipstick is by Sonia Kashuk in the shade 88 Rosette. 

I think my weekend will be full of me feeling sick, so I hope yours is much, much, better. 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment