Friday, August 8, 2014

FOTD #8


The shirt is from Khols and was around $10.  I have it in white and black also.  It's very comfy, and I fell in love with it, so I had to have more. 


I'm including this one for a close up eyes open pic. 


On my face is Rimmel London Concealer in #125. 
I filled my eyebrows in with the unknown eyeshadow palette. 
On my cheeks is L.A. Colors Blush and it's called "Blushing Pink." 
On my eyes is the new Maybelline "The Nudes" palette.  I'll be posting about it soon, but if you have it or have seen it it's the middle four. 
On my eyelashes is Physicians Formula Organic Wear Curl & Care in Ultra Black. (Review coming soon.)
And finally on my lips is Revlon Lip Butter in 080 Strawberry Shortcake.  (Again, review coming soon.)

That's everything today. 
Hope your weekend is good! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment