Monday, July 28, 2014

The Libster Award:



Hello!  Today I will be replying to the Libster Award tag.  I was tagged by the ever so lovely, Rachel,  here is her post.
I copied the rules from her. 


The rules are...



You have to link back to the person that nominated you.Write 11 facts about yourself.You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.You must not nominate the person who nominated you.You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
xx  





I'm really bad at these things...Uhm...

I have five cats and one dog. 
My favorite book is Gone with the Wind. 
I am utterly in love with the Fast & Furious series. 
While I was in High School I collected anything cow related.
I have an older sister. 
I don't have any, yet, but I have several tattoos planned out. 
I'm really bad at social media-ing. 
Shopping makes me extremely happy, but not in the addiction sense. 
I tend to over think. 
I re-arrange my room every month or so.  I can't keep it the same. 
I wear my hair up in a pony tail way too often. 






1. If you could listen to only one artist/band for life, who/what would it be and why?
Omg.  I like so many different styles of music...I couldn't possibly just choose one!  Certain music for certain times!  But I guess in the end...Blink-182, because they have music that I can jam to and they have music that I can cry to. 

2. Love or money? (DEEP)
Love, to a point. 

3. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian/vegan and why?
I would consider being a vegetarian, but not vegan.  There are a lot of things that vegans can't eat or wear or use and I just would want that kind of pressure in my life.  

4. Staple makeup item?
Mascara, definitely

5. Cats or dogs?
Cats! But I love both, and own both. 

6. What is/was your strongest subject in school?
Once I started taking school seriously (college) I was very much involved in History.  

7. Do you still want to be what you wanted to be when you were young? (Job wise)
No.  When I was younger I wanted to be a Teacher, a Doctor, a Mom.  Things every little girl wants to be.  Now I'm planning on going back to school for Medical Billing, but I could change my mind by the time I can afford that.  My mind changes a lot. 

8. Favourite actor/actress?
Actor:  Johnny Depp.  
Actress: Meryl Streep 

9. Are you good with your 5 fruit and veg a day?
I wish.  I get about one serving of vegetables a day.  Sometimes more. 

10. If you had unlimited money, what is the first thing you would buy? (Excluding charity donations)
Make-up.  I would get some high end lipstick.  



11. Opinion on the Free the Nipple Campaign?
I am all for body positivity and equality.  No one should be told what to do with their bodies. 



What is your favorite food? 
Why did you decide to start your blog? 
What is your go to lipstick? (If you have one.) 
Do you have any siblings? 
What is your favorite book? 
Gold, Rose Gold, or Silver? 
Favorite Color?
What would you name your children?  Or if you have children, what are their names?
Do you like the weather where you live? 
What is your favorite holiday? 
Would you ever color your hair an un-natural color? 
KameliaStyle 
Sophie Graham 
Fran Hurley 
Sibel 
Shipra Sharma 


I KNOW I'm supposed to tagged 11 other blogs, but I don't follow anyone else that has less than 200 blogpost and hasn't done this tag yet.  I feel like it cheating me if I just go out and randomly follow five more blogs just to full fill this tag.  
I do apologize. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment