Monday, July 14, 2014

The Last Movie I saw in theaters was:


I had to think about this one really hard, because I couldn’t for the life of me remember.  I almost had to look at my ticket stub collection, but then I finally remembered.  The Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug.  It was December if I’m recalling right, I was with my sister and two other friends, and we went to the newest movie theater that’s a town over.  (We don’t have one in our town, and the one we usually go to is two towns over.)  That sounds like we live 100 miles away.  The one we usually go to is about 30 minutes away and the new one is about 15 minutes. 
I loved the theater.  It was so clean and it didn’t smell of feet.  It also didn’t have the smell of stale popcorn.  That was a major plus.   When we went it was freezing outside and we were almost late.  But there’s about 15 minutes of previews so we didn’t miss much. 
The movie was amazing.  I loved it.  My sister loved it.  I’m not too sure about my other two friends.  The CG is great, Martin Freeman makes a great hobbit.  Unfortunately since it was so long ago, I can’t really recall specific details.  I know that I loved the movie, and I know that I’ll see the 3rd one, but other than that all I can say is buy it or rent it yourself if you're into this kind of movie. 
I miss going to the movies.  I used to go all of the time, but then life got in the way I guess and I just haven't been able to go as much.  I also hate the prices!  Omg the prices.  $12 for a ticket is killer for me right now. 

Have you seen any of The Hobbit movies?  What about Lord of the Rings? 
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment