Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick Review:




Last weekend I went out shopping, and I wasn’t really looking for anything, but I picked up Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in the color 075 Cruise Collection.  In the commercial Olivia Wilde says “dare to leave your lipstick at home.” I wouldn’t.  The commercial also says that it’s instantly moisturizing.  It’s not.  I’ve looked at comments, and seen a few different reviews, and I think Colorstay lipstick is a hit or miss.  For me it was awful, others didn’t mind.  Someone did say that you have to let it sit for 10 to 15 seconds before doing anything, I sat for 30 minutes and it still disappeared.
I tried it without lip liner and with lip liner, both a disaster.   I like the color.  It’s very true to color but it’s sticky.  It’s drying.  It’s not that smooth.   It flakes off.  I had it on for 30 minutes did nothing but sit and watch tv and when I looked at it, I had a ring around my lips, basically.   
I wish that this lipstick worked for me, but unfortunately it doesn’t.   I might give it to one of my friends and see if they like it.  Maybe.

If you would like to see it on my lips, come back on Friday when I post my FOTD. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment