Monday, July 7, 2014

Meet Benedict and Pandora:


Like I said last week, I have a little surprise today.  My new kittens!  If you haven’t noticed before, I’m a little bit in love with all things cat.  I have had cats ever since I was five, and I plan of having cats until I die.   
Benedict and Pandora are brother and sister.  They were born in a barn, and (being a sucker for cats) we might even adopt their other sister if she isn’t picked up. 
We now have the most cats we’ve ever had.  Fuzzball aka Budda, is our original cat.  He’s 17 years old and I chose him out of the batch of kittens our other two cats were having.   Then we have Amelia, who I have mentioned once before.  She is 12 years old.  I adopted her from the SPCA when she was nine.  We had a connection that I just couldn’t avoid and we’ve been inseparable ever since.   We also have Guinevere who we adopted the same day as Amelia.  She’s four now and she’s what we call the wild cat. Now Panda and Benny, who are three months old, and the life of the house. 
If you couldn’t be bothered to keep track, that is five cats.  Crazy cat lady here I come.  Haha.   Of course there are three people in this house, so it doesn’t seem that crazy.  To me at least…Of course I’m the one talking. 
We also have so many nicknames for our cats.  I call Pandora Pandapops and Benedict Benny or Benito.  Fuzzball has had many different nicknames over the years, but the one that has stuck is Budda.  Amelia is also called Millie or Milliebillie.   Then I call Guinevere Guinnypenny. 
I’m sure now that I have officially introduced all of my cats, that they’ll appear more often than not.  Maybe.  I don’t know yet.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment