Monday, July 21, 2014

Halfway Gone:


I’ve decided that since we recently passed the half year mark (July 1st really isn’t recent, but play along…) I’ve decided to look back at my January post where I talked about my resolutions for this year.  Take a look here. 
I wanted to be healthier.  I wanted to write more.  I wanted to blog more.  I wanted to get a job. 
I’ve only done one of those, and if you can’t guess what that one is…Where have you been?  I’ve been blogging a lot.  I post five times a week, usually.  I have a schedule that I follow with what I post on what days, and I like that.  I like that I have different themes, even though all of the advice out there is to stick to one theme.   I’ve written personal stuff here and there in a notebook, but I really just want a different notebook.  The one I have is annoying, and it has so much in it I feel like I should have that one for just what’s already in in.  If that makes any sense.
Now that it’s been almost 200 days, I want to revisit my resolutions.  I didn’t talk about all of them.   The main one that I didn’t post was to meditate.  I’ve meditated once.  So I don’t really say I’ve done it.  I looked up different ways to meditate.  I’ve written everything that I wanted to remember down, and yet I have still yet to do it. 
I’ve also stated that I wanted to learn how to play the piano…which I have some notes on, but I have yet to practice.  I just really need to get back to remembering how to read music.  I used to know how, but now I have to write out the letter under the notes.  
I’m going to start doing both of these today.  After this is done, I’m going to pull out my keyboard and practice. 
I need to get into some hobbies, or else I’ll go mad. 


What are your hobbies? Besides blogging that is…

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment