Friday, July 25, 2014

FOTD #7:


Today I am wearing a grey shirt from Target.  It's the same brand and cut as the teal shirt from FOTD #5.  



I was being lazy with my face so I only have eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara on.  

The eye shadow is Covergirl intense shadowblast in #825.  It's a creamy eye shadow that comes from a tube which I find to be a little difficult while applying.  
My eyeliner, which you can see in the first picture, is Maybelline unstoppable in the color Jade. 
My mascara is the same every week L'Oreal voluminous Carbon black. 
Lastly, on my lips is Rimmel London showoff lip lacquer in the color Luna. 

I apologize for the quality of the second picture, it was really cloudy today, and it was a little hard for me to find great lighting.  It was also the only picture I liked, and it's a little bit blurry.  It's also why they're more selfie like. 

xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I tagged you in the Liebster Award because I adore your blog! Here's the link x http://squeezylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html P.S I love this FOTD!

    ReplyDelete