Friday, July 18, 2014

FOTD #6:




Today I am wearing a pink 3/4 sleeve shirt that I got from Ross.  I can't remember how much I paid for it, because it was over a year ago.  It's one of my favorite shirts, I wear it all of the time, most paired with a cardigan, but it's too hot for that.  


On my face Im wearing all of the same primers.  Rimmel London Fix & Perfect 002 and Hard Candy eye shadow primer.  
My eyebrows are filled in with an unknown eye shadow from a palette that I've had for ages.  
On my eyelids is by  Maybelline.  It's called Crown Jewels.  I don't know if they still sell it or not.  Maybelline changed up a few things, I'll check the next time I'm at the store.  There are three colors and I've done a post about this before here.  I used the middle brown color. Then on my brow bone I used the color right under it.  
On my cheeks I'm wearing Estee Lauder 08 Peach Passion. 
I'm also wearing NYC Sun n' Bronze bronzer #706 Hamptons Radiance. 
On my lips is the first lipstick that I've ever bought it's by Revlon #423 Pink Velvet. 


Have a great weekend! 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment