Friday, July 11, 2014

FOTD #5:




Happy Friday everyone!  Today I am wearing a teal v-neck t-shirt from Target.  I don't know if it was on sale when I bought it, but I think I paid about $6 or $8 for it.   I haven't been to Target in a while, but the last time I was there, these shirts were not there anymore.  (I have pretty much all the colors they offered.) 



On my face I have Rimmel London Primer 002 Fix and Perfect Pro and Concealer #125 fair.  
My blush is Maybelline mineral Power in Soft Mauve.
I did fill in my eyebrows but with an eyeshadow that has no name and not label.  You can see that palette here. (It's the first picture, 3rd Bottom one.) 
My eyeshadow is from Estee Lauder #13 Tranquil Moon and #72 Amazing Grey, and #10 Ivory Slipper. I then lined my lashes and under my eyes, with #09 Moons.  
My mascara is L'Oreal  Vlouminous Carbon Black. 
Finally on my lips is Revlon Colorstay Utlimate Suade in #075 Cruise Collection.  (My review here.)

And that's it. Have a fun weekend!
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment