Monday, June 9, 2014

My Future:

Hello everyone!  Today I've decided to do something a little bit different.  This is still going to be a personal post, but I'm going to give it an outer starting point.  
I've decided to take questions from tumblr and put them here and go into depth a little bit.  (30 Day Challenges, but picking and choosing which questions I wouldn't mind answering.)  I know that sort of defeats the purpose of the challenge, but then again that's why I'm not calling this a 30 day challenge. 
Anyways, the first question is:



When I think about the future, I get freaked out.  At 22 years old I feel like nothing will ever fall into place.  In my life, I have been very spoiled and now that I have left school starting the next chapter in my life has been slow to say the least.  
I hope my future turns out like I planned.
 I hope that I go back to school and I don't quit because I think that the coarse work is too hard.  Then I hope to get a job in that field of study.  By the time I do go back to school (around 25) I hope to be living on my own, supporting myself.  I hope that I'll be less shy.  In the past few years I have grown so much and I've become a lot more comfortable being me, and I figured in a few more years, I'll be able to do everything I want, in public, without really caring.   
I hope in the future that I have my dream home.  Many girls dream about their wedding, and how amazing that is going to be, but I dream about my future home.  I have lots of ideas, and so many different styles I hope one day I'm able to put it all together.  
But most of all, I hope that my future is full of laughs and love.  I hope I find a spot where I feel comfortable and I have things in common with the people I surround myself with. 

What about you?  What is the number one thing you want for your future? 
xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment