Monday, June 16, 2014

Life Update:


Not much has happened since the last update really, except for A LOT of Netflix.  Since I haven’t been sleeping well, I’ve been spending almost all of my hours on Netflix.  I’ve watched Braveheart, The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, Bob’s Burgers (Season 1 only), Temptation, The Snowtown Murders, World War Z, Lovelace, The Host, Blue Valentine, The Possession, The Virgin Suicides, Safe Haven, Stuck in Love, and my favorite episodes of Skins.  Now that I type that out, it seems like so much.  Gosh.   If you haven’t seen any of the above I suggest watching all of them except for Temptation, Blue Valentine, and The Virgin Suicides.  I wasn’t very pleased with those. 
I know that The Virgin Suicides is supposed to be this amazing movie, and everyone loves it, but I just didn’t see it.  Same with Blue Valentine.  I found that one to be a little boring, and I wasn’t in favor with Michelle Williams’s character.  I don’t know.  That’s just me though. 
As for Temptation, I felt like the plot line was a disaster.  I feel like I’ve seen it over 1000 times really.  The acting was a little stiff and forced.  I thought that the cast was beautiful though.  Except for Kim K, I don’t think she should act.  She’s better on reality TV. 
I didn’t think that I was going to like The Host, because of it being based off of Stephanie Meyer’s book, but it’s actually pretty good. 
Other than my life being all about Netflix, tonight is the premiere of Switched at Birth and The Fosters new season!  I’m so excited!  Pretty Little Liars did not disappoint, I’m sure these ones won’t either. 

Have you seen any of the movies above?  Did you like ones I didn’t?   Did you hate ones that I loved?
Let me know!
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment