Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello June!

Yesterday was the first day of June, if you didn't know.  Last month I celebrated my 22nd birthday and Cinco De Mayo, I learned a little bit about Memorial Day, and I’ve brain stormed  a few ideas for up and coming blog post series.  I haven’t really decided when I’m going to start them, but keep on the lookout for those.
This month doesn’t have any celebrations, but D-Day is on the 6th and Father’s Day is on the 15th
Also during this month all of my favorite TV shows start and I’m really excited about it!  Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Switched At Birth, and Teen Wolf, all ABC Family, except for Teen Wolf which is MTV.  I just can’t wait!  Well I can because I have to, but I love them!  There are also two new shows that I want to try and watch which are Young and Hungry and Chasing Life.    Both are ABC Family shows, and both seem kind of interesting.  Do you watch or want to watch any of these shows? Let me know! 
The other best thing about June is summer time!  I get to drink my tea/ coffee outside in the mornings, and just enjoy the birds and nature, before too much starts to happen.  And!! It’s BBQs and margaritas, or other frozen drinks, which are my favorite kinds of drinks, season!   
Such a great time! 

I hope you have a great summer and stick around to see what I get up to!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment