Friday, June 6, 2014

FOTD:

Hello!  Oohhh, look a Friday post with my face it in!  Shocking, really.  (It is.)  
I was going to call this Fashion Friday, but I didn't show everything that I was wearing, so this can't be classified as a OOTD.  So for now, since it's basically  from the chest up, FOTD.  


This is me, a few days ago when I went out to dinner.  I had about five minutes to get ready so all I put on was a bit of  primer, top eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss.  

The shirt that I'm wearing is my favorite shirt.  It's a T-shirt type, 3/4 sleeves, with a chest pocket.  I got it from Khols. 

I feel like I look odd in this pic.  Oh well. 
I did this one just for a close up, and so you could see the top of my eyelids.  I didn't go for an eye shadow, because I really felt like I didn't have the time.  The eye liner I used was from the Flower Beauty range by Drew Barrymore.  (Post about it here.)  And as for mascara, I used my usual L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black.  (Post about it here.) 

And on my lips I used Maybelline's Color Elixir called Captivating Carnation.  It's in the same post as the mascara I used.  

This is a little bit different for me, and I will be sharing more about the clothes I wear in a later post.  
xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment