Friday, June 20, 2014

FOTD #3:


Happy Friday everyone! 
Today I’m wearing the same shirt from FOTD 1, it’s ¾ sleeve, from khols, and has a cute little chest pocket.  I’m loving those at the moment.  
My scarf is from Ross.  I paid around $8 for it.  
My earrings are little cat ears with fake pearls in them.  I got those from Target and paid $7.99 for them.  (Up close here.)



On my face I have the usual Rimmel London 125 concealer.  
My blush is  Revlon 007 Melon-Drama.  
On my eyelids I have Covergirl Smokey Shadow Blast in the gold brown color.  It’s a duo cream stick.  It has no name, and it's really old.  Sorry about that. 
 My mascara is the same as last week, L'Oreal voluminous Carbon Black.  
On my lips I have Rimmel London Lip Lacquer in Luna.  It’s my favorite Lip Lacquer I own.  

Hope you have a great weekend! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment