Friday, June 13, 2014

FOTD #2:

Here we are again with my FOTD pic.  Today I am wearing a sweater shirt from Khols (surprise surprise). I got this shirt last fall and I fell in love with it.  It is a 3/4 sleeve, and light weight enough to wear on sort of chilly sort of not days.   I pair this shirt with black pants and black shoes.  ( I mainly wear black... not going to lie.)  



As for on my face I am wearing Rimmel London concealer in #125.  
My Blush is from Maybelline mineral power in Soft Mauve. 
 My eyeliner is L'Oreal Le Kohl Duo in the color black brown/ hazelnut.  
My mascara is the same that I used last week, L'Oreal voluminous carbon black.  
My eyeshadow on my eyelids  is Estee Lauder #12 Rasins. And on my brow bone is #60 Sugar Biscuit.
And finally my lips are Rimmel London Showoff lip lacquer in #401 Aurora.  

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment