Thursday, May 29, 2014

7 Things I wish I could tell my teenage self:

Some are beauty related, and some are personal.  Obviously not everyone is going to have so many "best friends" (fake friends) like I did, and not everyone will trust everyone they meet until there's a big reason not to.  My situations are, different, from most.  There is so much more I wish I could tell myself, but then again, the past is the past, and it's made me who I am today. 


Don't let that crazy woman, who drinks while doing your hair, wax your eyebrows!! 
Staying with eyebrows, stop over plucking them!  
That black eyeliner does not look better the thicker you go.
Don't spend all of your time with some, and forget about others. 
Stop talking to that boy. 
Keep everyone's secrets. (Yes, even from your "best friend.")
Trust your Mother. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment