Thursday, May 22, 2014

7 Things: Favorite Quotes:


These aren't in any order, and most of them I've found on tumblr. so I don't always have who the quote is by, but I still love them all the same.  
________________________________________________________________


"Never allow loneliness to drive you into the arms of someone you know you don't belong with." 


"Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter." -- Samuel J. Hurwitt 


If you don't have passion for something, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place."-- Lee Alexander McQueen

"When a relationship is over, leave.  Don't continue watering a dead flower."--Dean Steed 


"Tomorrow is another day."--Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind


"I'd say go to hell, but I never want to see you again."--Sylvia Plath


"I still believe in 398.2." 



There are soooo many more that I love, but these are the first 7 that I thought about.  The first four I even have written down, and the one from Gone with the Wind is going on my body someday.  

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment