Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Funday…Life Update:


Last week I wrote a post that contained 5 things that I needed to get done over the weekend.  I got all of the things that I needed to buy, I organized my closet, I threw away old shoes, but I did not get my sleeping schedule back on track. 
I’m excited that I finally have all of the ingredients for the Bath Bombs, but what I forgot to keep a lookout for was a silicone mold.  I thought that we had one, but it turns out we do not.  There was a really cute one in the shape of flowers at JoAnn’s but I didn’t get it because it would have made the bath bombs too small (I feel.)  So, even though I’m ready to try this DIY project, I have to postpone it for a week or so. 
I’m also very excited about my closet…It’s been forever since it’s looked as good as it does, and I feel so much better about that.  I’m one of those people who can’t be around clutter, and if things are cluttered, I feel awful.  But I’ve always had too many shoes, too many clothes, and too many blankets. (Enter in the space bags.)  When space bags first came out my mom got a few, but they didn’t work.  A few years later, and they do.  I don’t know if they changed the design or if my mom wasn’t using them properly, but I’m very glad I decided to try them again.  I have so many clothes that I love and I don’t want to get rid of, but they’re really taking up a lot of space.  Now, they're in space bags and I put them into a Rubbermaid container, just to be extra cautious.
As for my sleeping schedule, I know it will only get worse before it gets better.  As bad as it sounds, I need to sleep in more before I can fix anything, because the way I fix my sleep is by staying up all day and then crashing at like 7pm.  Not so good health wise, but it’s the only way I know how to do it. 
Even with my sleep taking up so much of my day, this week is going to be a very busy one.  I have so many post ideas and I’m excited to put them together. 
Until then, I hope you have a great week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment