Monday, March 3, 2014

Life Update:


I know that I basically just posted one of these on Saturday but whatever, I like talking about myself.  


So, currently I’m sat here updating you on my so adventures life (lol.) and snacking on my new favorite snack, chocolate covered dried bananas.  I don’t even know if that is their proper title, but that’s what I’m going to call them.  I got them from my local farmer’s market.   They are delicious, not too sure how many calories though…O well. 

  I’m also on the lookout for dried mango strips.  I did find one kind by Natures Harvest, but they’re not exactly what I was looking for.  They’re very much like a natural gummy.  Are they all like that?  They’re good, but I feel that if I eat too many, then I’ll get sick.


  Another food item, well drink item, that I have been loving is Karma Water.  My favorites are acai pomberry and passionfruit green tea.  I have tried all of them but one, which doesn't seem to be carried in my area.  The raspberry guava jackfruit tastes a little bit like Jello to me, but it’s still tasty and the coconut pineapple is good, but a little too coconut water for my personal taste.  I suggest you go out to your local store and buy them, and if you find the orange mango tell me if it’s more orange or more mango.  The cool thing about these waters though, is that the vitamins that are in the drink are separated to keep the vitamins potent.  I find it to be fun to push the button at the top.  (Oh the little things.)

I don’t think there’s anything else…I did rearrange my room, but that’s nothing new with me.  I change my room around every 6 months or so. 

Oh I also got a Twitter.  

Hope you have a great week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment