Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend fun:

Last week  I changed up my Thursday post and made a list of things I needed to do over the weekend, and I actually did all of the list.   (You can see that here)  I got rid of a bunch of make-up that was either not my color, or way too old.  I also moved around a few things, and now my blush and bronzer have their own drawer.   

Before I had a bar at the top of my closet, where the curtain sat, but that kept falling down (I think it's because it's really old) so, I decided to use command strips and hooks to keep it up.  It's a little less moveable, but it still works.  Plus it makes my room look better because it hides all of the unorganization of my closet. 
Before 


After 
I then organized my nail polish.  It wasn't really organizing, it was just changing boxes. because the box that I had been using, I've been using since high school, and it looks a little grimy.  So, I decided to use an old shoe box.  I like using boxes because it's easier to stack them, and stack things on top of them rather than using another type of organizer.  I don't feel like I have enough to get something to hang on my wall, and I move my room around way too much for that anyways.  

I then colored my hair, but not with the dye I usually use.  I can't seem to be able to get the difference to show up on camera, but there is now less gold.  

Then I went make-up shopping, and I bought one primer. I got Rimmel London Fix &perfect pro.  I have used it twice now, and I really do like it.  I think it cost around $7.  So, it works out  really well with my budget.  

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment